martes, 31 de julio de 2012

Out here on my own! - Irene Cara - Fama

  Sometimes I wonder where i've been Who i am do i fit in Make believe is hard alone Out here on my own
We are always proving who we are
Always reaching for that rising star To gide far and shine me home Our here on my own : --When i'm down and feeling blue I close my eyes, so i can be with you Oh baby, be strong, for me Baby belong to me Help me trhough, help me, need you Until the morning sun appears Making light of all my fears I dry the tears i've never shown Out here, on my own -- but When i'm down and feeling blue I close my eyes, so i can be with you Oh baby, be strong, for me Baby belong to me Help me trhough, help me, need you   Sometimes  I wonder where i've been Who i am do i fit in I may not win, but i can't be thrown Out here, on my own  Out here, on my own

 -----------------------
Me encantaba la serie FAMA y las canciones que se cantaban en ella. Ayer oí esta canción en la radio y recordé...Curiosamente, con los años he conseguido más agudos, y también supongo que han influido los cientos de abdominales que marcan muy suavemente mis tableta de chocolate estomacal y aumentan mi fuerza con el diafragma, pero ahora me resulta muy sencillo cantar esta canción.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario